Imaginary Cloud is a young, agile and growing company delivering top quality products for web & mobile.
We are a successful and fast growing company, with just over 20 people working to design and develop cutting-edge web and mobile products on behalf of our clients, who are based across the USA, UK, Canada, Latin America and mainland Europe.
To explain the business in a nutshell: our clients are the founders of innovative and often disruptive businesses who hire us for our exceptional design thinking, software development and project management skills. They bring their business and marketing brains, we complement this with our creative and technical brains.
Our way of working
Our aim is to achieve the very best results for every client we work with. For that reason, we only work on projects where we know we have the belief and expertise to succeed. We also only work with clients who genuinely trust and value our input since, without this, we know success is incredibly hard to achieve.
We wholeheartedly believe in taking the very best of traditional engineering and project management practices, then applying them to our work together with the most modern design and development tools.
We also believe in employing only the most talented people to ensure everyone can grow intellectually, as well as professionally, as they go about their work. Finally, we do not have any contractors working for us and value the stability all our team members get from being with us on a long term, full time basis.
As part of the package:
- Through our network you’ll be connected with some of the most successful and innovative start-up companies in Portugal and be invited to many of the top events run for tech companies;
- The team here is extremely collaborative and interested in helping each other excel professionally;
- We focus on creating an environment free of distraction, in order to ensure you can get into the flow state as much as possible when you work;
- The hours you work can be flexible, as long as the best results are achieved;
- If you need, it’s fine to work from home from time to time;
- You’ll be provided with your very own MacBook and monitor;
- The salary we’re offering is competitive;
- Our office has a great roof terrace for you to enjoy on sunny days.
We work with the best tools and follow the best development pratices.
We ship software in Swift alongside good old Objective-C.
We speak the language of 1 Billion+ users.
Ruby on Rails
We know Ruby inside and out. Our main aim is to use the best tools for the job.
We adapt to change, believe in transparency and keep it lean and agile.
We code, test, automate, and integrate. We are one confident team.
Our design team uses Sketch as their primary design tool, and our developers too.
Icon design, illustration and image edition are no hassle to us.
You’ll quickly get the full look and feel experience before compromising with any code.
For people whose dream is to make dreams come true.
Code // Engineering Team Lead // Senior
We are looking for a catalytic team lead, with a full-stack engineering and pre-sales background, to join our team and navigate it through some challenging, exciting projects. You need to be someone with a meticulous approach to problem analysis and inspirational when introducing great technical challenges to the team. Also, you will be communicating closely with our clients to help them deliver a high-quality experience to their users.Know More
If you don’t see a position for you, but still want to join our team: